Hello! Thank you for stopping by.
I am Roberta Pucci, atelierista and art therapist from Reggio Emilia, Italy.
I love dialoguing both with materials and people, and I think this is what my work mainly consists of.
Ever since I can remember, I have always been interested in the creative process. When I was a child, I liked to cut out figures from magazines, than I put them in a bag, randomly took some out and used them for inventing stories. This essential imprint is still there: I am constantly looking for new connections between things, materials and people.
My approach is nurtured by three main areas of my studying and professional background: the Reggio approach, Art Therapy and the design thinking of Bruno Munari. Interweaving these multifaceted knowledges, I design courses, workshops, books and creative tools to help each person or group expressing their unique potential, that naturally leads to a more active and authentic relationship with the environment and with others.
From the early 2000s, I has held workshops and courses about the creative use of artistic, natural and recycled materials, especially for educators and teachers, collaborating with social cooperatives. Then I have spent seven years working as atelierista in a Reggio inspired preschool, in addition to one year at the Loris Malaguzzi Center of Reggio Emilia, with study groups from all over the world.
As I love meeting people and different cultures, in 2019 I founded RobertapucciLab, a kind of virtual studio where I share some of my thoughts and experiences. I am currently working as an art educational consultant and art therapist, for personal or professional growth. Here are some of my clients, friends and collegues I collaborated with over time:
- Andrea Bocelli Foundation (Firenze, Italy)
- Artebambini – Publisher and Educational Learning Agency (Italy)
- Child Development & Learning Laboratory of the Central Michigan University (MI, USA)
- Comunità terapeutica di Mancasale – Therapeutic Community (Reggio Emilia, Italy)
- Educational Services of Cavriago Municipality (province of Reggio Emilia, Italy)
- Michele Ferri – Artist (Italy)
- Nona Orbach – Blogger, artist, art therapist and supervisor (Israel)
- Progettinfanzia – Association of Municipalities (province of Reggio Emilia, Italy)
- Reggio Children Foundation – Loris Malaguzzi Center (Reggio Emilia, Italy)
- Reggio Inspired Learning Center Frog Hollow (Canada)
- Reggio Inspired Network of Greece
- Suzanne Axelsson – Founder of Interaction Imagination, blog and ECE consultancy (Sweden)
- Zerosei Project – Pedagogical Consulting (Singapore)
- Zeroseiup – Educational Learning Agency (Italy)
Would you like to be part? Looking forward to meet you!