I will be glad to put at your service my twenty-year knowledge and experience in the Reggio approach and Art Therapy, by offering personalized consulting for individuals or teams, according to your specific needs and wishes.
I believe that theory should turn into practice and viceversa. Thus, discussions and dialogues will alternate with concrete examples and first-hand experiences.
If you are a teacher, a parent or just interested in education and creativity,
here are some topics we could explore together:
- The grammar of matter: transformations and creative processes with materials
- Setting up an atelier: the role of the environment and the atelierista
- Designing a creative workshop
- Observation, documentation and discussion about a specific child, classroom or group
- Other topics you are interested in, concerning creative activities and materials
- would like to improve your creativity in everyday life
- are curious to approach art materials for the first time or in a new way
- would like to express your unique, still unknown potential or something that can not be told by words
- sense nothing is bad but everything is without joy…
…maybe art therapy can help you.
Every consulting is unique as we are, and begins with a first chat to know each other, without obligation, so that I can better figure out how to help you and what journey we could walk together.
Lastly, if you have joined the newsletter, you are also welcome to book a free 30 minutes talk that I offer to the new subscribers.
For every question or request, please feel free to contact me using the form below or writing to email@example.com.
Let’s help each other and connect through our best!